This job is no longer available
Do you enjoy being challenged to exceed your potential and aspire to work with leading companies in financial services and investment banking?
FDM Group is an international IT services provider, offering excellent career opportunities. Our services within Asia have expanded and we now require a number of bilingual (English with Cantonese or Mandarin) IT Consultants to work closely with key clients in mainland China, Hong Kong and Singapore. We are currently seeking a number of high-calibre candidates with the drive to work in IT and business, to join our award-winning Graduate Programme.
If successful, you will receive professional vocational training in a number of business and IT disciplines equipping you with the skills to excel as an FDM Consultant. You will represent FDM on-site with our high-profile clients in one of the following roles: Project/Business Analyst, Data and Operational Analyst, Software Developer, Software Test Analyst, Production Support Analyst or MX.3 Production Support Analyst.
Fast-track career progression is a key focus of FDM, and our programme will put you on a path that could lead into senior and leadership roles working within some of the world’s largest companies.
- Able to speak either Mandarin or Cantonese in addition to fluent English
- Business, Economics, Science, Technology, Engineering or Mathematics, degree or equivalent experience
- Determination to build a successful career in IT and business
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- An analytical approach and problem solving skills
- Proven ability to work under pressure and in fast-paced environments
- Able to commit to work for FDM for a minimum of two years
- Keen to relocate to mainland China, Hong Kong or Singapore
If you meet the above criteria and would like to kick-start your career in IT, please apply online at www.fdmgroup.com/uk-apply and select the location you wish to apply to.
To find out more about FDM’s Asia-Pacific Graduate Programme, visit http://www.fdmgroup.com/asia