This job is no longer available
ESOL ( English for Speakers of other Languages) Teachers needed to work in a prison in the Oxfordshire area.
This is an excellent opportunity to teach in a prison environment, encountering students of differing levels and understanding of the subjects. The role will suit someone with experience in teaching in an education environment and it would be advantageous if they had knowledge of teaching to students with special needs.
- A Good basic general education including GCSE (or equivalent) Maths and English at Grade C or above
- An NVQ2/NVQ3 Teaching Assistant qualification and/or PTLLS/DTLLS or equivalent Teaching qualifications. (Desirable)
- Internal verification qualification (Desirable)
- Experience of working in a learning environment
- Experience of supporting students or assessing or training
- Experience of working with students who may have little experience of education and training. (Desirable)
- Knowledge of learning disabilities (Desirable)
- Accuracy and precision in written presentation
All applicants will be subject to prison security clearance and an enhanced DBS.
Please contact Jen at Randstad Education on 01189 572884 and send your CV