Consultant or Senior Energy Consultant
The Green Recruitment Company are currently working alongside a leading International Engineering Consultancy. Due to the continued success of their Sustainability and Energy business, they are in need of a Consultant or Senior Consultant who is EPC accredited, experienced with the CRC scheme (preferable) and has a strong interest in energy efficiency in the built environment.
We are looking for an individual from Consultant to Senior Consultant level in their London or Manchester offices. The role will involve carrying out EPCs assessments in England and Wales and the modelling of and lodging of the EPCs. The EPCs will be used for the clients of our clients to evaluate how their buildings can be improved and the measures that can be taken to improve their energy efficiency. The successful Energy Consultant will have direct contact with clients explaining how the EPC ratings will have impact on their assets.
The successful candidate will be expected to work on clients CRC applications and submissions while also assisting in the data gathering and analysis. They should have a strong interest in energy efficiency within the built environment and be keen to develop these skills further.
Successful applicants will be able to demonstrate the following:
• Degree in Engineering or other relevant subject.
• Clean UK valid driver’s licence.
• Experience in conducting on-site energy assessments, audits and surveys.
• EPC level 3 and 4 accredited and have experience in carrying out assessments and lodge EPCs in England and Wales.
• Prior knowledge of modelling EPCs in IES will be seen as an advantage.
• Experience of working with Carbon Reduction Commitment Scheme (CRC), would be preferable.
• Experience of energy analysis and working with an energy bureau will be viewed as an advantage.
• Good IT skills with experience in the spreadsheet methods for various types of analyses.
• Excellent command of spoken and written English.
• Good knowledge of current and future drivers for energy efficiency, including CRC, CCA, EUETS, EU EPBD, EU EED and Building Regulations.
The Green Recruitment Company is an employment business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an employment agency in relation to permanent vacancies.
To apply for this role please contact:
+44 (0) 203 002 2877