This job is no longer available
We are looking to recruit a Year 4 Teacher for one of our Schools in Grimsby from May until the Summer Holidays. The ideal candidate will be an experienced KS2 Teacher.
- Year 4 Teacher
- 5 days a week
- May until summer holidays but could be extended for the right candidate
- A caring community with dedicated staff where children can excel and also have full use of its extensive grounds
- A committed and highly skilled staff that nurture the full potential of every child, developing happy, confident and independent learners.
- A rich and exciting curriculum, which ensures personal and academic progress.
- This school instils strong values and promotes good behaviour in every pupil.
- Year 4 Learners
- The Class contains gifted and talented Learners and some children with Special Educational Needs
Requirements for candidates will include:
- Qualified Teacher Status (QTS)
- Up to date knowledge of the British National Curriculum
- Relevant recent teaching experience
- Own transport could be an advantage but not essential
- Eligibility to work in the UK
Benefits of working for Randstad Education:
- Competitive rates of pay
- Access to a range of local teaching vacancies
- Your own specialist consultant with a 24 hour on call service
- Access to guaranteed pay scheme
- CPD (Team Teach training etc.)
Please call Louise on 01482 210 212 or email on for an informal discussion or for more information.