This job is no longer available
CREWE PRIMARY TEACHER NEEDED
Ranstad Education urgently require a fantastic qualified teacher for a range of supply needs for a school based in Crewe, Cheshire.
Our candidate should be flexible, enthusiastic and available for a range of day to day and short term work throughout the week.
Work will consist of teaching KS1 and KS2 classes, arranging planning and preparation of lessons to meet the curriculum and completing marking and handover notes on all assignments.
In return, we can offer you great rates of pay, the dedicated support of an experienced consultant and the opportunity to work alongside a friendly team in a fantastic Cheshire East school.
Candidates must meet the following criteria to be eligible for this role:
* Must be registered with the GTC (General Teaching Council)
* Must be a fully qualified teacher (with full QTS)
* Must have a minimum of 6 months teaching experience within the last 2 years
* References to cover the last 2 years
* Proof of teaching qualification and/or degree
* Eligibility to live and work in the UK
Please contact Craig 01925 575975 or email