This job is no longer available
Cover Supervisor required for schools in Nottingham and Derbyshire areas.
This school has asked Randstad Education to support their recruitment of a candidate for this role. We are the UK's market leading education recruiter with almost 20 years of experience in matching teachers and support staff to schools.
About the job:
- Cover supervisor required for day to day and long term positions
- This role will involve taking responsibility for lessons with an absent teacher
- Work will be set for students; your role will be to ensure the work is completed and to manage the student's behavior in line with the schools policy.
- There is no requirement to be familiar with the subjects you cover as you are not required to teach.
- When no cover is required you will support one of the schools departments with administration tasks.
About the School:
An example of one of the schools we work with is an Academy which opened in January 2010. It is a larger than the average secondary school and the proportion of students known to be eligible to free school meals is slightly above average. Nearly all students are of White British heritage. The proportion of the students with special educational needs, supported by school action plus or with a statement of special educational needs, is above average
Applications are welcomed from candidates who hold a degree and have a minimum of 6 months experience of working with children or young adults.
If you would like to apply for this position please send your CV or complete our online pre registration form.
If we feel your CV matches the requirements of this position or other positions we are currently working on, we will;
- Call you at a convenient time to discuss your CV and experience
- Invite you to attend a registration with Randstad Education
- If shortlisted, invite you to attend an interview at the school.
In order to apply for this position you must hold a clear DBS check or make an application for a new check. We also require 2 strong references, one of which must be from your most recent employer or education establishment.
If you are successful Randstad Education will support you throughout your role, this will include;
- Weekly payments without the need for timesheets
- Competitive daily payment rates
- Pension contributions
- Regular recorded feedback which can be used to build on your CV for your next position
- Access to our local, national and international job vacancies
Please contact the Nottingham office on T:01159506200