This job is no longer available
Randstad Education are currently recruiting on behalf of a secondary school in Crewe, Cheshire for a Maths Teacher starting in September 2014.
Randstad Education is the UK market leader. We have been helping teachers and support staff to find temporary and permanent education jobs for nearly twenty years. Working with over 2,500 schools each week we can find the right match for your skills.
The Maths department at this school have continued their proud record in student progress and as a result are looking to expand the department in preparation for the new academic year.
- The post will be teaching KS3 and KS4 on a full time basis
- The post would suit an NQT who is a well organised team player, or an experienced teacher to take on some leadership responsibility
- Experience of teaching GCSE and A-Level is advantageous
- Only applications from Qualified Teachers will be accepted
- This is a full time position to cover a maternity due to start in September 2013 (depending on when the baby is born)
- This is a smaller than average sized secondary school catering for students from 11 - 6.
- Most students enter the school at standards that are broadly average. When they leave in Year 11, their examination results are above national averages. Overall, performance has risen over the last three years.
The ChildThe very large majority of students are of White British backgrounds and very few have English as an additional language.The proportion of students known to be eligible for extra government funding through the 'pupil premium' is well below average across the country.The proportions of pupils who receive extra help at school action
For more information about this position, please apply online now, the school have interview slots available this term.