This job is no longer available
Randstad Education is the UK market leader in education recruitment. We have been helping teachers and support staff to find temporary and permanent education jobs for nearly twenty years. Working with over 2,500 schools each week we can find the right match for your skills. We are currently recruiting Teaching Assistants for schools in the Cheshire areas as well as others across Cheshire West and Cheshire East.
We are proud to support a diverse portfolio of schools and academies within the Cheshire area. These schools range in size, catchment, religious background and ethos. We understand that every school and child is different so we carefully match our staff with the schools and children to which they work best.
We are looking for Teaching Assistants for day to day and long term assignments in Cheshire West Primary schools who:
* can be available and ready to accept bookings at late notice
* are able to support children effectively in the classroom as required
* have experience of working with Primary aged children in similar settings
* will treat every assignment as if it is a permanent role, injecting a sense of purpose into the day to day tasks and working to the best of your ability
* can develop professional relationships with pupils and staff
In reward for your hard work and commitment we provide competitive rates of pay with no hidden deductions, access to Randstad Education's online CPD portfolio, long-term and permanent job opportunities, a dedicated consultant with a 24hr on call facility and an honest and trustworthy approach that matches you to the right school.
If you think you are right for our job vacancy, or to discuss this in more detail, please contact us at the office
All candidates will be subject to Randstad Education's child safety standards and UK eligibility checks