This job is no longer available
Duties will include:
• Chasing up supplier credit notes.
• Creating supplier payment runs fortnightly.
• Reconciling purchase ledger statement and contacting supplier if required.
• Producing and reconciling cash book bank reconciliation.
• Producing and inputting working journals.
• Raising credit notes/invoices according to customer feedback forms.
• Updating stock records.
• Credit note analysis/non conformance reporting monthly.
• Producing sales ledger statements and chasing debtors via telephone/in writing.
• Allocating all cash and cheques received to the relevant customer accounts.
• Assisting with year end audit preparation and analysis.
• Good IT skills, particularly Excel, Outlook, Word and Power point.
• Practical accounts background/experience within a distribution/wholesale environment.
• Excellent communication skills - both written and verbal.
• A proactive, team player with good organisation skills.
• Ideally studying towards an Accounting qualification; ACCA, CIMA, AAT.
Excellent long term opportunities exist for the successful candidate as the company continues its growth and success.