This job is no longer available
We are currently recruiting for a Key Stage 2 Teacher for a local primary school in Milton Keynes.
Randstad Education is the UK market leader. We have been helping teachers and support staff to find temporary and permanent education jobs for nearly twenty years. Working with over 2,500 schools each week we can find the right match for your skills.
A local school in a village location is looking for a KS2 Teacher to start in September 2014. You will be working across the year groups covering PPA for this 3 form entry school; the school is based in a mixed demographic area with approximately 15% FSM and 20% EAL. You will join a supportive team of staff working with a hands on senior leadership team, offering you guidance and assistance whilst working towards the progress and attainment targets.
The school, the child…
Working in a mainstream primary school in Milton Keynes, due to an internal promotion within the school they are looking for a teacher to provide PPA cover across this 3 form entry primary school. The school is located in a close knit community and enjoys the support of the parents and local families with parent helpers, a dedicated PTA and strong attendance at events and after school activities. The school engages the children in many extra-curricular activities and sports and encourages the teachers to take part or lead using their subject specialisms.
We are looking for an experienced KS2 teacher with Qualified Teacher Status for this permanent position…
- Able to raise and maintain standards in key subjects including English & Maths
- Identifying and supporting pupils who may need additional support, working with booster groups to enhance sub-levels and raise standards
- Working closely with senior leadership team to support across the key stage where required
- Happy to support and take part in extra-curricular activities.
- Working with the teachers and support staff to deliver innovative and engaging lessons which will ensure a seamless learning path in the absence of the class teacher
In reward for our teachers hard work and commitment we provide competitive rates of pay with no hidden deductions, a refer a friend scheme, teacher of the term awards, access to Randstad Education's online CPD portfolio, long-term and permanent job opportunities, a dedicated consultant with a 24hr on call facility and an honest and trustworthy approach that matches you to the right school.
All candidates will be subject to Randstad Education's child safety standards and UK eligibility checks