This job is no longer available
The Green Recruitment Company is representing one of the leading providers of engineering solutions to the subsea sector.
The Design Group Manager will be leading a cross section of teams throughout the company, implementing structure within the work flow of the design teams. The aim would be to promote and use the Configurator and Design Automation software both internally and externally. Main responsibilities will include:
• Testing the parameters of the technology before implementing, from product development through to design
• Operate CAD package and design software
• Provide support in a technical capacity for the sales, purchasing and production departments
• Be the technical lead at internal and client meetings
• Be responsible for engineers assigned to your team
• Ensure direct reports and external sources are submitted within an economic time frame
• Electrical theory knowledge
• Advanced mechanical theory (eg stress calculations)
• Basic trigonometric theory
• 2D and 3D CAD Software
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office.
• Degree in an engineering subject or relevant experience gained in an engineering field
• A level of competence which equates to negotiating complex technical issues with clients
The Green Recruitment Company is an Employment Business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies.
To apply for this role please contact us at:
+44 (0)20 79021191