This job is no longer available
Full-time English Teacher required for permanent role at Rotherham Secondary School to start in September 2014.
*Please note interviews can be scheduled around you and your current teaching commitments*
Randstad Education is the UK Market leader. We have been helping teachers and support staff to find temporary and permanent education jobs for nearly 20 years. Working with over 2,500 schools each week, we can find the right match for your skills.
- Experienced English teacher, confidant with delivering GCSE curriculum
- Responsible for planning, teaching and moderating students work in KS3 and 4
- Attend parents evenings and staff planning sessions
The School and the Child:
- Above average sized secondary situated in Rotherham
- The school has an above average proportion of students with special educational needs
- External examination grades have continued to rise in recent years
- In it's inspection in 2013 the school was ranked by OFSTED as (Good)
- The school has been congratulated on its ability to help pupils achieve very strong English, Mathematics and Science grades
- OFSTED commented that behavior within this school is good and have seen marked improvements in the last few years
- Students and staff both seem very proud of the school and keen to join in with the school community
Applications are welcomed from teachers with full QTS and recent English teaching experience.
In reward for your commitments and hard work we are able to provide competitive rates of pay, dedicated consultants on call 24 hours a day and online access to the Randstad Education online CPD portfolio
To discuss this role in more detail please contact or call 01142743765.