This job is no longer available
Do you aspire to work in IT and also have an interest in finance? Want a career where you are rewarded for your success and encouraged to meet your potential?
FDM Group, an international IT services provider, is working in partnership with a leading software vendor to provide technical training in a comprehensive trade and risk management platform that is used in financial institutions globally.
We are currently seeking a number of high-calibre candidates with the drive and aptitude to work in IT within a financial environment, to join our award-winning Graduate IT Programme as Production Support Analysts for this platform with our leading clients in Asia-Pacific.
If successful you will receive professional business and technical training in a range of technologies at our London Academy, enabling you to succeed as a specialist Production Support Analyst. You will progress to work on a consultancy basis with our one of our high-profile clients, supporting the trade and risk management platform in Mainland China and Singapore.
Fast-track career progression is a key focus of FDM and this programme will put you on a path to become an expert in supporting the systems, software and platforms used heavily in financial sectors.
- Able to speak either Mandarin or Cantonese in addition to fluent English
- Science, Technology, Engineering, Mathematics, Finance or Economics degree
- Determination to build a successful career in IT/finance
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- An analytical approach and problem solving skills
- Proven ability to work under pressure and in fast-paced environments
- Able to commit to work for FDM for a minimum of two years
- Keen to relocate to Mainland China or Singapore.
If you meet the above criteria and would like to kick-start your career, please apply online at www.fdmgroup.com/uk-apply for immediate review.
To find out more about FDM’s Asia-Pacific Graduate Programme, visit http://www.fdmgroup.com/asia