This job is no longer available
Business Analyst - Investment Research (Code Red) - London
A prestigious Asset Management Company is on the search for an experienced Front Office Business Analyst with knowledge of Investment Research Business Analyst for a contract position based in London
In this role as an Investment Research (Code Red) Business Analyst you will work very closely with the business to ensure that the application is running at optimum capacity and allowing the end users to customise the system accordingly. You will also be working with the Equities Fund Management desk to gather requirements and write technical specifications around the Code Red application.
- Capture business requirements supporting change.
- Perform detailed analysis for deliverables, clearly showing ROI for deliveries and capturing detailed information for development teams
- Working closely with the vendor to deliver solutions to the business
- Carrying out technical configurations of the product working alongside a dedicated Test Analyst and Project Manager
- Training end-users on the product and how to get the best out of the Investment Research product
- Smoothing over technical difficulties and resolving issues since go-live of the product
- There is also a fresh implementation of this product on the success of deliver to the Equities teams to deliver the product to do the Fixed Income team and you will be the lead on this project
- Strong experience of working within a dealing and fund management environment and a good understanding of a wide range of instrument types, specifically Equities and Fixed Income
- Solid experience working across the full end-to-end project life cycle as well as the full Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC) delivering technical projects
- Technical skills to assist with configuration of the product
- Excellent communication skills and an understanding of Front Office and Asset Management and Fund Management as you will be liaising with these stakeholders on a daily basis.
Send your CV immediately to be considered for this role and other similar opportunities arising, we have a number of upcoming client projects and we expect to be resourcing for a number of roles with this skillset.
We will be arranging interviews immediately.
Investment Research, Code Red, Business Analyst, Fixed Income, Equities