This job is no longer available
Role will include:
• Monthly management account preparation.
• Production of profit and loss.
• Completing and maintaining sales invoices and reports.
• Accruals & prepayments.
• Preparation of the Accounts Pack for review.
• Bank reconciliation, posting and balancing.
• Weekly wages, petty cash and other journal posting.
• Daily bank receipts postings.
• Year budget preparation.
• Year end audit analysis.
• Setting up new suppliers on accounting software.
• Reports on debtors and creditors.
• Quarterly VAT return preparation
• AAT qualified.
• At-least 2-3 years experience in a similiar role.
• Preferably part qualified with CIMA or ACCA.
• A good working knowledge of Excel.
• Good understanding of management accounting.
• Looking to begin a career within a well-established organisation.
This is an excellent opportunity for recent AAT qualified candidates who are looking to pursue the CIMA professional qualification as the role will allow you to gain a great working knowledge of management accounts.