This job is no longer available
Teaching Assistants and Nursery Nurses required in the Hemel Hempstead and surrounding areas of Hertfordshire.
We are looking for teaching assistants and nursery nurses with experience for day to day / short term and long term assignments - who can:
* be available and ready to accept bookings in the mornings
* be interactive and work effectively in the classroom
* have school based or childcare related experience
* have a relevant teaching support qualification
* will treat every assignment as if it is a permanent role, injecting a sense of purpose into the classroom and helping the school to the best of your ability
* develop professional relationships with pupils and staff
* ability to work within all schools policy's
* the ability to work in diverse and challenging settings adding value to the school and enhancing the learning of the young people your working with.
If you enjoy a challenge, have plenty of initiative and enjoy working with children we would be pleased to hear from you. Please call us on 0844 880 2577 or forward your CV
Hertfordshire Education Supply Service is committed to the safeguarding and welfare of children. This post will be subject to Disclosure and Barring Service check and you will be required to provide at least two referees covering the last 24 months (one of which must be education based).