This job is no longer available
We have opportunities for Teaching Assistants and Nursery Nurses the St Albans and surrounding areas of Hertfordshire.
Whether you are qualified to HLTA or simply have a wealth of experience we would be very interested in talking to you as we have opportunities available across the Primary Key Stages.
You must have up to date relevant experience within UK Primary Schools and be able to provide references that support this.
We can offer:
- day to day roles, short and long term positions
- teaching jobs throughout Foundation, KS1 and KS2.
The benefits are:
- Developing your teaching skills.
- Impacting education standards locally.
- Professional development and learning new skills in different year groups.
- New schools get to see your skills and expertise in action.
If you experienced or qualified and are interested in working on a temporary, day to day supply basis please email your CV and covering letter
This post is subject to a Disclosure and Barring Service check and you will be required to provide at least two referees covering the least 24 months (one of which must be education based).