Manufacturing electrical engineer -days only
The company, based in south Bristol manufacture gas abatement systems which have applications across several industries. As a result of expansion and sustained growth and interest in their product range the company are recruiting an electrical engineer.
As an Electrical Engineer you will work as part of a multi-disciplined team developing PLC-based control systems for exhaust gas management products.Key activities will include:
- Development of control system specifications
- Specification of components
- Circuit protection design
- Preparation of electrical and control schematics
- Electrical panel design
- Preparation of bills of materials
- Preparation of design briefs for electrical drafting
- Supervision and checking of drafting
- Organisation and supervision of third-party electrical safety assessments and EMC testing
- Organisation and supervision of prototype product fabrication
- Support of product in factory test and on customer sites
You will have the ability to work with colleagues and customers at all levels and communicate effectively in spoken and written English.
A rigorous and structured approach is required, utilising appropriate methods and following relevant European and international standards. You will be proactive in your work, determining best solutions to technical issues, and planning activities.
There is a salary of up to £28,000 on offer working only days and a very good benefits package.
Please do not hesitate to contact me if you would like to considered for this opportunity.
To find out more about Huxley Engineering, please visit www.huxleyengineering.com