This job is no longer available
Teaching job available working as a Year 1 Teacher for a Primary school located in Nottingham to cover maternity leave for two terms.
Randstad Education is the market leader in Nottingham for placing Teachers and Teaching Assistants in temporary and permanent jobs. Our experienced primary team support over 60 local Primary schools with their temporary and permanent staffing needs.
The job is full time to cover maternity leave. It will start in September for two terms.
The school is proud to be an Inclusive school providing a quality, creative and challenging education for its pupils. Their vision is to ensure that every child experiences a sense of enjoyment and achieves their full potential within a secure, caring and happy environment.
We aim for our staff:-
· To be committed to the needs of all the children and show that they care
· To be vigilant in 'safeguarding' the children
· To provide teaching and learning of the highest quality
· To act as positive role models in all they say and do
· To champion the rights and opportunities of the children
· To provide a creatively enriched curriculum which is stimulating and fun!
The ideal candidate will be experienced in teaching KS1 and have excellent behaviour management skills. You will need to be a qualified teacher to apply for this job.
For further information or to apply for this job, please follow the on screen instructions