This job is no longer available
Programme Manager required by leading IT Solutions provider in the UK. The company offers a variety of services from Managed IT to Software Development. As Programme Manager you will have the option to work from several locations such as Birmingham, Bristol and Bracknell.
Responsibilities will include:
- The successful delivery of procurement improvement projects within agreed plans and time lines.
- Development and delivery of approved measurement methodologies for projects.
- Undertaking analysis and providing business intelligence in order to support innovative solutions to problems.
- Development and implementation of communications strategies with relevant stakeholders.
- Analysis; organisation and challenging of performance where appropriate.
- Collation of all project work stream dashboard reports, delivering against defined processes and time scales .
- Responsible for managing project risks and issues.
- Financial reporting and data pack production.
- Experience of evaluating and interpreting qualitative/quantitative data/information and presenting findings with a commercial overview.
- Programme / project management experience and ability to manage projects from start to finish.
- Good understanding of general management accounting principles.
- High level planning and organisational skills and ability to work in a demanding environment.
- Prince 2 project management qualification.
- Understanding of internal audit procedures
This Fantastic role is paying up to £75,000 and comes with an extensive benefits package.
To Apply please send across an updated CV and I will be in contact ASAP or contact me on 01179 103 333.
Sthree UK is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.