This job is no longer available
Senior Landscape Architect
We are looking for a Senior Landscape Architect to join a truly global company who aim to make the world a better place in all aspects of it's built, natural and social environments. Innovation is built into every project we manage and every community we serve. We'll provide you support in an environment that allows you to grow and succeed. Come share your passion with us.
- Working within the Environment Division
- deliver a range of exciting and varied projects within Europe
- work in a dynamic and challenging environment, often in multi-disciplinary teams and deliver to a broad base of client sectors including energy, water, government and transportation
- varied project portfolio ranging from landscape, seascape and visual impact assessment for the renewable energy market as well as major infrastructure schemes; strategic planning; green infrastructure; flood alleviation schemes and environmental mitigation.
- Candidates should be Chartered Members of the Landscape Institute and must be able to demonstrate extensive landscape and visual impact assessment experience
- Creative and highly motivated team player preferably with a particular interest in renewable energy including on and off shore wind.
- Experience of Landscape Visual Impact Assessment (LVIA)
- Experience managing a small team of individuals
- Experience managing projects through construction stage, working with consultants, clients and contractors
- Proven experience successfully managing teams; well regarded by peers and direct reports
- Strong client management skills
- Excellent report writing skills Proficiency in AutoCAD and, Adobe Creative Suite software packages
- Proficiency in MS Office Suite as well as overall strong computer proficiency
- Excellent organizational skills
- (CMLI status is essential).
To find out more about Huxley Engineering, please visit www.huxleyengineering.com