This job is no longer available
Programme Manager- Risk Data Aggregation- London
Programme Manager required with extensive Basel knowledge for one of the leading Global Investment bank based in London to come on board and assist them with a Risk Data Aggregation Project.
This will initially be a 6 Month contract. The role is offering up to £800pd for the right candidate and you will be based in Canary Wharf, London.
- Programme Management
- Stakeholder Management
- Over see contribution to BCBS 239 across the business
To be considered for this role you must have the following:
- An Experienced Programme Manager
- Extensive Basel knowledge
- BCBS 239 Principles experience (Basel Committee on Banking Supervision)
- Risk Data Aggregation
- IT Change programmes
- Extensive stakeholder management skills
- Must have a banking/financial background
- Leading Finance or Risk Change Programmes
- Large IT/Data components
- Project Governance
- MI Reporting
- Strategic Change
- Programme Management skills
- Strong Risk Data Aggregation/BCBS 239 Exposure (Basel Committee on Banking)
- IT Background
This Programme Manager role is urgent and my client will be reviewing CV's this week to begin the interviewing process soon. If you fit the criteria above and would like to know more information please call me on 020 7398 3600 and email me a copy of your updated CV, and I will be in contact to discuss the role further.