This job is no longer available
Dynamics AX Business Analyst, Support, Finance - 6 months
Preferred Skills: Dynamics AX, Finance, Analysis, Analyst, SQL, VB
Duration: 6 Months
Rate: £300 - £400
Start Date: Interviews Next Week
This is a rare and superb opportunity for a Dynamics AX Business Analyst consultant to take part in a challenging and unique 6 month contract based in Wiltshire. The role is particularly interesting as there is the potential for the role to be based at home in the longer term!
You will join a team currently developing and implementing Microsoft AX 2012 for deployment throughout the entire group in 2014.
- Provision of Microsoft AX expert user capability
- AX Business Applications Development and Support
- Report Development and Delivery
- Provision of technical support (environment, data etc.)
- Provision of expertise for business process analysis and improvement
- Good understanding of manufacturing and supply environments, commercial and financial business processes
- Excellent AX application and database knowledge; sufficient to provide end user support and application development expertise
- The ability to make configuration and code changes within AX
- The ability to effectively use report writing and BI tools (Skilled in SQL, VB)
- The ability to work with the MS Data Migration tools within AX
- The ability to communicate with the systems integrator during development and deployment and 2nd / 3rd line support teams to identify and explain issues and problems
- The ability to work with and interpret end user needs and develop comprehensive requirements specifications for the full spectrum of business functions
- Must be an effective communicator both verbally and in writing
- SSRS Reporting (Desirable)
The role is expected to become a group function and providing AX support to the user base in the UK and off-shore!
It must not be assumed to be on a permanent basis at this stage but there is the potential for the role to be based at home in the longer term.
If you believe you have the right skills for this position, please send me your updated CV and/or call me on 01179 910 333.Sthree UK is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.