This job is no longer available
Immediate requirement for an Electrical Design engineer to join a rapidly expanding Manufacturing company in the South West.
The client is a leading supplier of abatement technology for use in the Micro-electronic manufacturing sector. Specifically they provide gas abatement systems that break down and re-use toxic gasses that are produced as a by product of large production of silicon based products.
The business is highly innovative; customer focused and has grown rapidly over the past 3 years. They can offer the flexibility and pioneering advantageous of a small design firm but backed up by the security and professionalism of a global company.
The role itself is for an initial 3 month period for an Electrical Design engineer to work within the new product introduction team based in Bristol. You will be working as the electrical design member of a multi-disciplined team developing PLC-based control systems.
Key activities include:
- Creating and modification of Electrical Schematics
- Production of Assembly drawings for control panels and looms
- Preparation of Bill of materials, wiring schedules and cuttings lists
In order to be considered for the role you will need to have demonstrable experience in:
- AutoCAD (Electrical pref)
- Liaison with client, colleague and customer to ensure design requirements are met
- Formal qualification in an Electrical engineering or related discipline.
- Basic Microsoft office skills
The role is competitive and interviews are due to be lined up in the middle of next week so, if you are interested then either upload your CV or give me a call on 01179 388088 and I will talk you through the role.
Rates can be very competitive (up to £35 P/h for the right candidate).
Looking forward to hearing from you.