This job is no longer available
Working with an exciting, entrepreneurial team you are expected to grow your career in line with the growth plans of the business. You'll be working within a dynamic team with a great product line. For any aspiring data oriented individuals this is a great chance to accelerate your learning and opportunity.
This role would be well suited to someone with a short tenure thus far in the BI, Insight or Analytics world and will require someone with an aptitude for statistics who is interested in creating actionable insight.
The Analyst will work within the Business Intelligence team acting as the primary support for reporting and analysis to both internal and external stakeholders. They will deliver accurate, substantiated and detailed analysis of current activity - both network-wide and individually in order to deliver a thorough business evaluation and assist in defining the strategic development of existing and new licensees.
Key Responsibilities & Duties
- Generating both custom and standard reports or analysis summarizing business, operational or financial data for review by executives, managers, clients, and other stakeholders.
- Liaise with key stakeholders to understand their objectives and how data analysis can support them.
- Create, maintain or update business intelligence dashboards, systems, or methods.
- Provide regular, detailed feedback of analysis to Product Managers and senior management.
- Assist in adoption of selected BI tools
- Establish quantitative benchmarks to identify key opportunities for development.
- Identify opportunities for improvement and monitor business performance.
Experience & Qualifications
- Familiarity with data mining tools such as Business Objects, SQL, Pentaho or similar.
- A passion for learning new technologies in order to provide the best solution for a problem.
- An interest in the gaming industry but experience within is by no means essential.
- Ability to work independently to consolidate reports and interpret results; identifying trends and business opportunities.
- Experience in a high volume, high transactional, application driven organization.
- Ability to proactively identify areas for development and explore new analytical avenues to explore.
- Fantastic team building skills and a strong will to enhance processes.
Salary - Competitive
Experience Level - Entry - 1 to 3 years
Interviews - ASAP
They are looking to hire quickly so if you are interested in hearing more about the company and the role then do apply and I will be in touch.