This job is no longer available
Data Team Leader, Research, Statistical, Analysis
Preferred Skills: Data Team Leader, Research, Statistic, Analysis, Analytic, Analyst, MS Office
Day Rate: £400 - £500
Duration: 12 Months
Excellent opportunity for a successful Research Data Team Leader with research, statiscal and analytical skills to join a reputable company based in the Reading / Oxford / Thames Valley Area.
This fixed term contract is to last for 12 Months, you will oversee a team of data analysts and statisticians who will be conducting research to determine the Company's strategy moving forward.
Key Skills to Include:
- Strong Team Leadership Skills
- Statistical or Engineering Degree
- Good communication, teaching and presentation skills
- Excellent Language Skills are essential and must be suitable for reports, papers, press and public display
- Demonstrable experience in analytical and statistical methods
- Database and survey skills and the ability to find correlation between research issues
network building, Internet and web research skills
- IT Knowledge to include MS Office products and statistical software
A team leader with a strong analytical background in statistical environments is preferable for this role.
If you feel that this role accurately reflects yourself please contact me with an up to date CV as soon as possible. This is an urgent role, applications after the 17th will not be considered.