This job is no longer available
My client, an NHS organisation based in London are currently looking for an Experienced Associate Director of Nursing for a period of 3 months.
The Associate Director of Nursing will have responsibility for ensuring compliance within the organisation and providing high quality services including risk management, leadership, planning and monitoring of services as well as being able to develop the clinical leadership of registered and clinical support staff.
Your main role and responsibilities will include (but are not limited to);
- Supporting and managing District Nurses and Therapy Team
- Represent the Director of Nursing and Governance at board meetings
- Deputising for the Director of Nursing and Governance
- Monitoring and reviewing policies to ensure quality
To be considered for this role you will have the following skills and experience;
- Have a community nurse or community service background
- A solid understanding of governance within the NHS
- Able to work independently
- Able to manage teams of staff
- Be a registered nurse
If you feel that you have the skills required to be successful in this role, please apply with an up to date CV and call Kris Coulthard on 0207 851 7808 for a full discussion.