This role will involve:
- The ability to gather, interpret and analyse data in order to develop strategies for attracting, rewarding and retaining talent.
- Working alongside Senior Analysts and Consultants to develop new and innovative benchmarking analysis strategies and reward programmes.
- Develop client pay structures and incentive designs to help support organisational strategy
- Performing industry and financial research related to compensation strategy and design with particular consideration of current legislative changes in the market.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Degree qualified to a minimum of 2.1 within a numerical or scientific discipline.
- Proven HR Reward experience working within the Banking sector, or consulting experience within Financial Services.
- Advanced MS Excel skills.
- Excellent knowledge of reward with particular reference to benchmarking, custom compensation strategy and design, industry standards and trade reports, regulatory guidelines and standards.
- Strong numerical and computer literacy skills and a genuine interest in the reward field.
- Natural communication, problem solving and team building skills.