This job is no longer available
Risk Manager - Credit Risk - Milton Keynes - £71k
As a senior manager in the MI and Data team you will be involved in a number of data related projects with a view to improving the overall risk data proposition.
As part of this role you will be required to simultaneously manage a number of initiatives ranging from sensitive and confidential topics to complex in depth data and reporting requirements or system and process developments.
- Understanding the strategy of the different business areas and how this influences the data required
- Identifying and prioritising requirements to ensure that MI and Data team are delivering as necessary and stakeholder expectations are being managed
- Ensuring that the stakeholders understand and accept the priorities and timescales by communicating details of workloads and changes to priorities or structure.
- Experience of managing multi disciplined technical experts across a variety of products
- Experience of prioritisation and delegation on a variety of cross functional projects
- Significant experience using any or several of the following tools and software (Oracle, SAS, Access, Excel, Business Objects).
- Ability to be hands-on and deliver, understand and validate complex data and reporting output across all credit products of the bank
- Ability to explain complex financial and credit risk issues and influence Executive Management
- Experience of successfully leading and delivering on multiple complex projects and initiatives.
- Strong people management skills and a passionate desire to develop teams and individuals to achieve their maximum potential
- You should be seen as a subject matter expert in this role therefore strong analytical ability with a very keen eye for detail
This an excellent opportunity for an experienced retail risk manager to reach across various departments within Credit Risk and comes with a salary range from £65,000 - £71,000 Plus an extensive benefits package including additional £6k car allowance.
Please forward your CV via the link below and call 0121 265 7474 for more details