This job is no longer available
ROLE: PL/SQL Developer
CONTRACT: 2 - 3 Months initially
LOCATION: Central Southern England
RATE: £250 - £330 per day
Are you an open, enthusiastic, self motivated individual with a can do attitude?
A highly regarded Higher Education Institution is in urgent need of an experienced PL/SQL Developer with considerable technical and development expertise. If successful your main responsibility will be to oversee the Data Migration work stream for the S tudent System Programme. You will work closely with another development resource to identify and deliver a migration data audit, data reconciliation and a cleansing strategy and deliver transformed and verified data from the existing S tudent System to the new system.
- Requires knowledge of Oracle 10g.
- Best practices for large volume data loads as part of an ETL Package.
- Experience of using systems analysis and relational database design to extend existing database models or create new database structures.
- Advanced skills in development using PL/SQL with the ability to take a lead role in designing and creating data audit and reconciliation routines.
- Higher Education Sector, Tribal EBS S tudent System, Oracle e-Business Suite and Oracle Opex.
Get in touch if you are confident in delivering these requirements for this position. Please reply with an updated CV and I'll get in touch.
PL/SQL Developer, £250-£330 pd. immediate start. Get in contact ASAP if you are interested or anyone in your network would be suitable. I am offering £200 referral gift for successful placed referrals. Contact: 0207 851 7808