This job is no longer available
The School requires a KS2 teacher on a full time basis for September. The candidate must have:
- At least 5 years' junior teaching experience
- Some experience in a managerial capacity within a school
- Child safeguarding and first aid qualifications or a willingness to undertake training
- Good interpersonal skills in relation to staff, parents and pupils
- Experience in organise timetable, duty rotas, etc.
This is a small independent establishment for girls aged between 3-16. There is one class in each year group. The School acknowledges the national curriculum and the successful applicant will be expected to be fully aware of the details of the new curriculum coming into force in September and ready to contribute to the delivery of the new curriculum.
Our pupils, having completed their GCSE's, transfer to state or independent Sixth Forms at the age of 16 to undertake AS and A2 courses.
The school aims to educate, enhance and empower all of its students taking their individual capabilities and needs into account and gives them a sound moral and intellectual foundation for life.
Randstad Education ltd is the leading UK and global educational staffing specialist which provides a quality, individual service to over 10,000 teachers and support staff who are registered with us, and to the 15,000 schools who use our service throughout the UK.
For more details please contact our Chelmsford Office on 01245 260100 or email us on