Datawarehouse Developer - £40 K-£50K - Birmingham
A great opportunity has arisen to become a Datawarehouse Developer for a large, nationwide organisation in their Birmingham office. If you meet the below criteria you could earn a starting salary of £50,000 plus benefits with excellent chances of progression.
Due to recent expansion plans, the company is creating a new team where you will be the database lead. Your duties will include relational and multi-dimensional data modelling as well as hands on ETL development with SSIS.
- At least 5 years' experience developing a SQL Server environment
- Experienced with Data Warehouse ETL process, ideally through SSIS
- Experience of multi-dimensional data-modelling, using standard data modelling tools
- T-SQL fluency
- 3 years experience in a Microsoft Business Intelligence environment using SSIS / SSRS / SSAS
- SSAS & SSRS competency
- Developing and maintaining OLAP Analysis Services Cubes
The candidate should be able to interact with the business and solve business problems. They should recommend solutions, develop solutions, test solutions, gain acceptance for solutions using the Microsoft BI Platform. The candidate will design and deploy BI scorecards, dashboards, multi-dimensional Cubes and ad-hoc reporting. The candidate should have some technical Microsoft BI skills, Microsoft BI architecture/infrastructure skills, and project management/coordination skills.
Please respond with your current CV and/or call me on 0121 616 5705 if you feel that you are suitable for the position. I look forward to hearing from you.