This job is no longer available
Computer Futures are looking for multiple Senior SharePoint Consultants to work within a leading Berkshire based organisation, which operate on an Enterprise level. You will be a key part of their well-established SharePoint and Infrastructure Function; and this role will allow you to progress to the forefront of all of the companies' latest projects.
Within the role you will be required to cover the full project lifecycle and be willing to work both on your own and in teams.
Experience in the below is essential:
- Support presales activities for new SharePoint/Collaboration projects
- Undertake SharePoint related Business Analysis tasks
- Delivery of business & technical workshops with customers
- Installation, configuration and support of SharePoint infrastructures
Experience in some of the following is desired:
- Office 365 & Azure
- SharePoint 2010 - SharePoint 2013 upgrades
- SQL 2012
If candidates have worked on any of the below projects it would be highly desirable:
- 2007 - 2010 migrations, which may have included custom code upgrades
- Large seat 2010 & 2013 Intranet deployments with custom design
- Large Document/Records management deployments of SharePoint 2010
- Application development projects, such as a custom time sheet application
- Integration with other LOB systems, for example an ERP or CRM system
This is a very exciting opportunity for a SharePoint Engineer looking to take the next step in their career or for existing Consultants / Architects to enhance their existing skill set and work on challenging new roll outs.
Interviews can be arranged immediately, so if you are interested in this role, then please do not hesitate to give me a call on 0117 9103333 or send through an up to date CV.
I look forward to hearing from you.