This job is no longer available
Project management, Engineering background, Swindon
I am currently recruiting for a leading, global manufacturer of specialist products and components within a highly regulated industry.
The site is dedicated to both new and existing product development and manufacturing within there field.
Due to expansion and growth the company and winning a massive contract with an overseas
client they are looking to increase there engineering department.
Project manager - £40,000 - £45,000 dependant on experience plus negotiable benefits package
The ideal candidate will have experience in the below to be considered for interview..
- Experience within a project management position
- Background in mechanical engineering
- Proven experience of managing all areas of product development projects from concept through to production
- Ideally a degree in mechanical engineering or a similar discipline but this is not essential
- A background from a highly regulated industry would be a big advantage i.e. aerospace, automotive or defence
Please contact me ASAP if you would like to apply for any of the above vacancies.
If neither are for you then refer a friend/colleague and receive a referral fee!