This job is no longer available
A Sales Administration Consultant's primary function is to identify breaches of the non-solicitation clause of the Sthree standard terms of business.
Post Supply Discovery
- Make contact with the candidate of assignments that have finished on client site, within an agreed timeframe after termination, to discover potential breach of non-solicitation terms.
Pre Contract Supply Discovery
- Make contact with the candidate where interviews were conducted but with no resulting placement on client site, within an agreed timeframe after the last interview, to discover potential breach of non-solicitation terms.
Pre Permanent Supply Discovery
- Make contact with the client where interviews were conducted but with no resulting placement, within an agreed timeframe after the last interview, to discover potential breach of non-solicitation terms. Confirm any breach by contacting the candidate once it has been established they are working there.
- To systematically work from pre supplied call lists.
- To record on candidate records where either a positive of negative result is obtained.
- To effectively use a database where directed to record all calls, conversations and email communications, with particular care in the event of a breach.
- To use Apollo and other IS systems to manage call back information and other organisational activity.
- Utilise various other means to collect supporting evidence of a breach (updated CV, email confirmation etc.)
- To provide full and detailed initial evidence of a find to a Negotiator to pursue cases of breach.
Ad-hoc tasks required from time to time
- Collation of information for legal purposes.
- Raising enforcer invoices
- Raising suitable letters to be issued with invoices.
SThree are the proud winners of the 2012 'Best Recruitment Company (over £50m turnover category)' award from APSCO (Association of Professional Staffing Companies)