This job is no longer available
Key Words: EmbeddedC/C++/ARM/PIC/Linux
Embedded C/C++ Software Engineer - Permanent - Reading
Embedded software engineer required for a leading wireless product supplier in Reading. The role will see the successful candidate design new equipment, and also have a huge say in how the company can move forward in other areas. This role will be a direct replacement for a software engineer who has now moved on.
Salary: £40,000- £45,000
Start Date: ASAP
- Developing new and existing equipment to supply to the companies leading clients.
- Designing embedded software (C/C++) within a team, but also with the opportunity to take a more senior role within the team.
- Working closely with the hardware teams to provide end to end product development.
- Embedded C/C++
- Linux Operating Systems
- ARM/PIC Microcontrollers
- Desirable Skills: 5-10 Years Experience
- Visual Basic/ C#
- Degree in relevant subject
Reasons to consider this role:
- Opportunity to grow in an exciting company which are looking to expand quickly.
- Opportunity to express ideas and how you think the company can move forward.
The role is suitable for a candidate which is comfortable working as part of a team, as well as the ability to work alone and potentially project manage. The role would also allow candidates to work from home after an initial probation period should that candidate wish.
Benefits include 20 days holiday rising one day per annum up to 25. Also included is life insurance, private healthcare and bonus scheme dependant on meeting project deadlines. The company are also implementing a pension scheme as of the start pf next year. The client operates a two stage interview process so please apply now or get in touch with me urgently, as this role is likely to be filled within 2 weeks.
If you would like to learn more about the role, and think you have the skill set required, please get in contact with me at Computer Futures on 0117 910 3333.
I am also looking to grow my connections on LinkedIn, click the Link and connect today! http://www.linkedin.com/pub/laurence-bromley/30/770/218