Engineering opportunities - Automotive
- Truck, Yellow Goods, or related products in particular focused on cab design, cab trim and seating.
- Alternatively experience with body in white, interior or exterior trim, bumpers, moulding, plastic moulding or any work with fibre glass is of interest
- Metal forming and fabrication design knowledge.
- Plastic moulding processes and design knowledge.
- Understanding Geometric tolerancing in mechanical components
- 3D CAD Solid modelling, general arrangement and production drawings
- Knowledge of DFM techniques
- Experience of engineering change control documentation creation & use
A great company to join they are people focused and offer numerous benefits to their employee's as well as flexible working hours. Their open plan office and friendly team also offers a brilliant working environment.
Note: This is the last remaining vacancy on the back of a recent recruitment drive to support ongoing growth.
To apply for this excellent opportunity send in your CV ASAP for consideration.
Alternatively, do a friend a favour, if this role is not for you but know someone who may be interested, forward this mail to them and I will be happy to consider their application also.