This job is no longer available
A leading brokerage company require an internal auditor for their London office.
This vacancy has arisen due to expansion.
Salaries vary dependant on level of experience.
Candidates must be comfortable with speaking to a range of colleagues, varying from senior stakeholders to payment clerks. Personality and mindset are key requirements for my client. Progression is available depending on performance. You must be able promote a willingness to learn and develop in order to benefit your career and the business as a whole.
Required Skills & Qualifications
- Bachelors Degree - preference in accounting/ economics /finance
- 2-5+ years Financial Services industry experience; either through internal/external audit or at a Financial Services firm.
- Candidates should be already studying or intend to study for a professional certification (e.g. IIA, ACA, ACCA, CPA, CIA)
- Understanding of internal auditing standards, COSO and risk assessment practices.
- High level of proficiency with Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint and Visio)
- Is professional, always strives to exceed expectations and deliver high quality service.
- Good analytical and problem solving skills.
- Self motivated and a developed sense of self direction.
- Understanding of new regulations within the UK & US.
- Understanding of how to measure risk.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, presentation and writing skills.
- Perform audit work in accordance with the audit program and audit schedule in all areas including but not limited to Front Office Brokerage, Middle & Back Office, HR, Risk and Compliance
- Document and maintain audit work papers, maintain relevant databases and draft narrative descriptions of major processes and controls.
- Establish and maintain business relationships throughout the region.
- Enhance the professionalism and value-added services which Internal Audit provides to the business.
- Establish effective working relationships with global team members.
Apply with your most recently updated CV should you wish to be considered. I will call you in order to conduct the first stage telephone interview.
If you would like further clarification on the vacancy please contact Ryan Cooper at Real.