5 x Front Office BA/ Project Managers
New & Urgent 5 x Front Office Capital Markets Business Analyst & Project Manager
I have new, urgent headcount approved to join the front office capital markets division of my investment banking client based in Canary Wharf. We are looking for 3x Business Analysts and 2 Project Managers, with a referral fee on offer, so please do let me know ASAP if this is of interest to you, and anyone else you will reccomend.
These are all permanent hires to be based in Canary Wharf. Salaries will range from £60,000 for the lower end roles, to £130,000 for the top end Project Manager role. I am onsite with the client tomorrow from 10am, so please do let me know ASAP today if you are interested and would like to be considered- please do send through a CV as I will not have access to our main database tomorrow
Projects will focus on Regulatory Capital (Basel 1/2/3), operational, risk, Economic Capital, and could cover any of the below
Finance: Operational Risk; Economic Capital & Regulatory Capital; RWA; FFIEC Reporting; Capital Management; Credit Risk (PD, EAD, LGD, F-IRB, A-IRB, EL, UL); CVA; Basel Accord (I, II & III);
Derivative products (CDS, TRS, IR Swap, Option, FX Forward; Repo; Securitization (ABS, MBS,CDO, CBO); Basis Risk; Cross Hedging; Optimal Ratio Hedging;
Front Office Capital Markets Business Analyst opportunities
- 1 AVP, 2 X VP
- As a business analyst, you will be supporting front-office traders, credit risk officers as well as middle-office controllers in investment banks by gathering their financial and business requirements, translate them into functional & technical documents and drive them through the entire SDLC with development team.
Front Office Capital Markets Project Manager
- 1 Senior AVP, 1 VP
- We need a strategic, results-driven professional with a thorough understanding of project management and teamdynamics.
- Expertise should include:-
- Process automation and improvement
- Risk analysis and management:
- Project management: Experience with new system planning, design, testing and execution
- Projects listed above, and again will focus initially on
- capital calculator development, technology enhancements and compliance initiatives
- using project management best practices including Basel readiness
I am onsite with the client tomorrow from 10am, so please do let me know ASAP today if you are interested and would like to be considered- please do send through a CV as I will not have access to our main database tomorrow