This job is no longer available
Two of our top tier investments banking clients are in search of Associate & Vice President profiles with Quantitative Analystics experience. The types of candidates sought will have experience in market risk management within an investment bank, or experience in auditing market risk management processes within an investment bank.
Essential experience & skills includes:
- Extensive technical knowledge and exposure to Market Risk and derivative instruments / products traded within investment banking.
- Market Risk Management & Valuations,
- Audit (risk & controls assurance)
- Model Validation
- Practical understanding of relevant regulatory environment including recent developments, changes and impacts to investment banking firms
- Proven track record of high performance in previous roles to include senior stakeholder management
- Relevant professional qualifications (e.g. ACCA, ACA, CFA, FRM or any other qualification in quantitative discipline for market risk)
To be considered for these fantastic opportunities, please contact Leroy Maringa