This job is no longer available
Job Role: Business Intelligence Developer Bristol £55,000 DOE
Key Skills: SQL Server, SSRS, SSIS, SSAS, ETL, MDX, Cubes, Olap
Start Date: Negotiable
A diverse national business services provider urgently requires a Business Intelligence Developer to join a dynamic and exciting Business Intelligence team within a FTSE 250 company.
- 5+ years of experience developing and supporting BI systems
- 3-5 years of Microsoft business intelligence stack experience
- Experience with TSQL coding for MS SQL Server
- Experience with customizations to the user interface, performance tuning, and navigation
- Experience installing, upgrading, configuring and administrating MS SQL Server products
- Experience working with end-users to build reports from concept to implementation
- Experience creating requirements documentation and technical specifications.
- Experience with Data Warehousing and Data Marts
- Microsoft SQL Server
- Microsoft Business Intelligence Stack (SSRS, SSAS, SSIS)
- ETL experience
- Financial reporting experience
Key Skills: Microsoft SQL Server, Microsoft Business Intelligence Stack (SSRS, SSAS, SSIS), ETL Experience, Financial Reporting, MDX, Cubes
These positions come with excellent benefits packages that include Car Allowances, Pensions, Healthcare and Bonuses.
The client is looking to interview ASAP. If you would like to be considered for this role please send me a copy of your CV directly or call Gemma James-Smith on 0117 9103333.