BI Solution Architect
Job Title: BI Solutions Architect
Rate: £400 - 550 p/d
Length: Maternity Cover
Location: South West
The BI Solution Architect is responsible for making sure that the end-to-end BI solution (including movement of data through all architectural layers) meets the functional requirements of the business stakeholders. The BI Solution Architect will collaborate with key stakeholders, BI management and colleagues to ensure that business requirements, delivery, architecture and data designs conform to the corporate strategies, objectives & overall design guidelines. The BI Solution Architect takes a lead role in facilitating design meetings with key stakeholders.
- At least 5 years' experience with the creation and maintenance of high quality end-to-end BI solutions.
- Designing and developing relational schemas (Star Schema and 3NF)
- Proven experience of at least one of the following relational databases: SQL Server, Oracle.
- An all-round knowledge of traditional Data Warehouse methodologies.
- Broad knowledge of a number of data warehouse and business intelligence tools/technologies.
- Knowledge of ETL (SSIS, PL/SQL), OLAP Tools (SSAS) and BI Reporting tools (Business Objects, Xcelsius, SSRS, SAS).
- Knowledge of web technology (ASP .Net)