This job is no longer available
Project Manager required - 6 months - North West
A Project Manager is needed to join a major NHS trust in the North West region
on a 6 Months contract
The successful candidate will be leading the implementation of the 18 weeks training project for the trust while they train their staff on 18 weeks.
Type - 6 months (view to extend)
Rate - (DOE)
Location - North West
Start - Mid June
- Initial scheduling and prioritisation and development of the overall project plan of 18 weeks training
- The day to day planning and execution of the project
- Monitor and control the project - ensuring that it is completed on time and to budget
- Liasing with 3rd party clients on the analysis of the training results
- Classroom train end users
- Ensure end users are all on board and believe in product
- Be a key point of contact for Clinicians queries
- Training experience
- Project management experience
- Extensive knowledge of the NHS environment
There is no travel needed in this role.
Interviews are booked- if you are available please get in touch on 0161 817 7888.