This job is no longer available
Role: Senior Manager - AML/Fin Crime
Company: Tier 1 Bank
Salary: £90,000 p/a + bonus + benefits
A role has come available for a Senior Manager to join a tier 1 bank based in London to be responsible for the completion of their global audit plans with relation to AML/anti-money laundering.
You will be responsible leading and preparing the individual audit plans to ensure the scope approach, resourcing and logistics of an audit on the subject of anti money laundering are planned appropriately.
You will have:
* Come from a AML/Financial Crime background.
* Be able to travel internationally for 2-3 week periods at a time.
* Have worked for a large global bank and understand the complexities that come with that,
* Have led or are currently leading a team
* Monitoring/testing experience and understanding of audit life cyles.
* Have strong stakeholder management skills
This is a role working along side a great team of like minded people. There is flex to work from home a day or two a week.
Please note I am only looking for candidates with STRONG AML knowledge working at a senior level.
Please call me on 0207 398 3600 to discuss this role further or submit your CV online, Pritesh Chudasama.