This job is no longer available
A senior role in the team they are seeking an experienced mechanical design engineer who has skills in any of the following areas:
- Truck, Yellow Goods, or related products in particular focused on cab design, cab trim and seating.
- Alternatively experience with body in white, interior or exterior trim, bumpers, moulding, plastic moulding or any work with fibre glass is of interest
- Metal forming and fabrication design knowledge.
- Plastic moulding processes and design knowledge.
- Understanding Geometric tolerancing in mechanical components
- 3D CAD Solid modelling, general arrangement and production drawings
- Knowledge of DFM techniques
- Experience of engineering change control documentation creation & use
- Self-motivated, energetic and able to drive engineering activities forward.
- A leader who can build effective working relationships.
- Enthusiastic with a positive attitude.
If you are successful, In return for hard work and commitment, the company can offer a stable career, a highly competitive salary and pension.
Interviews slots are already arranged so for immediate consideration please send an updated CV to Natalie McEwen at Huxley Engineering.
*Closing date Friday 23rd May 2014*