This job is no longer available
Key stage 2 Teacher needed for long term role starting in September - this school in the West Berkshire area has a long term role for an experienced Teacher for lower KS2. They are looking for a Teacher who is enthusiastic and will encourage the students to learn to the best of their ability. If you have experience working in KS2 and enjoy delivering interesting lessons that the students can participate in, we want to hear from you! NQT's would be considered as long as they have a proven record of high achievement in their placements.
We provide competitive rates of pay from ?110.
Randstad Education is the UK market leader, we have been helping teachers and support staff to find temporary and permanent education jobs for over 20 years. We work with over 2500 schools each week and strive to find the right match for your skills.
- Availability to accept vacancies at relatively short notice
- Effective classroom management in line with school's behaviour policy
- Develop professional relationships with pupils and staff
- The schools range in size, culture and catchment areas
- We match teachers with the schools and children they work best with
- Teachers support pupils of different ability levels, SEN, EBD, ADHD
- Classes may have some Gifted & Talented children
Requirements for candidates will include:
- Up to date knowledge of the British National Curriculum
- Relevant recent teaching experience
- Eligibility to work in the UK
Benefits of working for Randstad Education:
- Competitive rates of pay
- Access to a range of local teaching vacancies in various areas
- Your own specialist consultant with a 24 hour on call service
- Access to guaranteed pay scheme
- CPD (Team Teach training etc.)
Please contact Lilian Findlay on 01189 572884 and email with your CV.