This job is no longer available
Project Manager- Time Recording- London
Project Manager required with experience in Time Recording Projects for one of the leading Global Investment banks based in London to come on board and assist them with a Global Risk Transformation Project.
This will initially be a 4 Month Contract. The role is offering up to £550pd for the right candidate and you will be based in Canary Wharf, City of London.
- Designing Solution
- Creating Detailed Plan
- Stakeholder management
To be considered for this role you must have the following:
- An Experienced Project Manager
- Previous experience working on Time Recording Projects
- Risk/Transformation Project Exposure
- Prince II or PMI qualification
- Business Analysis experience
- Strong Data/Information handling experience
- Strong Stakeholder Management Skills
- Must have a Banking or finance background
- Strong Project Management experience
- Experience in Time Recording Projects
- Risk Process
This Project Manager role is urgent and my client will be reviewing CV's this week to begin the interviewing process soon. If you fit the criteria above and would like to know more information please call me on 020 7398 3600 and email me a copy of your updated CV, and I will be in contact to discuss the role further.