This job is no longer available
FDM Group is an international IT services provider, offering excellent career opportunities. We are currently seeking high-calibre multilingual graduates who wish to pursue a career that will both expand their business and technical knowledge, implementing Asset Management solutions across the investment banking sector.
Prerequisites include excellent analytical skills and a natural problem-solving ability, demonstrable passion for finance, excellent communication and presentation skills, and a thorough work ethic reflected by exceptional academic results.
Candidates that pass our initial interview phase will be accepted onto a driven training programme at one of FDM’s award-winning Academies.
Training commences 30th June 2014, and will cover disciplines that underpin the role of a Technical Business Analyst. Upon completion of this initial 10-week phase, candidates will then spend three weeks in Denmark to upskill in the specific Asset Management application before joining banking client operations across Europe.
- Fluent in Norwegian and/or Danish as well as English
- MSc degree preferred, with a focus on Computer Science, Mathematics, Physics, Economics, or Finance
- Excellent communication, problem-solving and analytical skills
- Passionate about a career that spans both IT and business
- Able to support yourself financially during the initial training period
- Able to commit to a minimum 2 years of employment placement with FDM
- Geographically flexible within the UK and Europe
If you are excited by this role and meet the above criteria, please email your CV to email@example.com by Friday 23rd May 2014