This job is no longer available
SQL Server, Lead Data Architect
Preferred Skills: SSIS, SSAS, MDX, SSRS, Architect, Architecture, Management
Rate: £400 - £500
Duration: 6 - 12 months
Location: Reading / Oxford / Swindon
Senior SQL Technical Architect to oversee a team of developers currently undertaking a greenfield project at an established financial enterprise.
Due to a recent merger and additional funding the Company will be introducing a new database as part of a new online branch of their Business.
Knowledge to include:
- Microsoft SQL Server 2008/R2, 2012
- SSIS, SSAS, SSRS
- Experience in resolving data quality issues.
- Develop and maintain metadata definitions and data models of business critical Corporate Finance data.
- Develop metadata documentation and training classes/guides on management/business reporting.
- Establish and enforce metadata and database design standards.
- Develop and maintain a strong working relationship with developers and business users.
- Design and communicate data architecture and data warehouse solutions to streamline enterprise data flows and provide timely and effective management reporting.
- Analyze management reporting requirements , key performance indicators, data hierarchies, and decision-making scenarios.
- Provide metadata definition and database design support for new and existing Corporate Finance applications.60
If you feel that you would be suitable for this role please send an up to date CV to me for immediate consideration.