This job is no longer available
Permanent - Mechanical Draughtsperson. South Aberdeen.
Progressive Global Energy are currently working with a leading subsea service company in the recruitment of a Mechanical Design Engineer to join their team on a permanent basis within their office situated in Altens.
My client has specialist expertise in subsea well intervention and subsea well control from the design, construction and operations of risers and riserless subsea well intervention systems.
You will be very proficient in 3D CAD and have good experience of following the full lifecycle of the project; from design conception through to testing. My client is looking to hear from candidates with 5+ years experience working within the subsea field.
On a day to day basis you will be responsible for:
- Interpretation of requirements into workable designs
- Any associated calculations
- Writing of test procedures and other documentation
- Mentoring of junior engineers
Experience and qualifications required:
- Expereince of subsea equipment such as wellheads and XMAS tree systems, subsea test trees, subsea wireline equipment and subsea intervention systems
- Degree qualified in Mechanical Engineering or similar field
Should you be interested in hearing more about this opportunity please reply to this email with you most up to date CV. If this position is not suitable for yourself please feel free to pass on to anyone that you think may be interested in having a chat with me.
*All applicants will be strictly confidential*